April 2014– Remote Access Support
Support can now be provided remotely so don't hesitate to call Geraldine on 086 3473473 if you need assistance she will respond as soon as is possible.
May 2013– Project Management Membership
Eventhough Geraldine has years of experince in Project Management, she is now an associate member of the Instutite of Project Management.
February 2012 - Sign up for our Newletter
I don't bombard client with weekly/monthly newsletter, I email my clients every so often to update them on important news and information. If you want to receive useful information and tips also, just register through the contact form by clicking here
September 2011– 1·2·1 IT at the "Which Course Expo - RDS"
Come and visit us personally at our stall - at the "Which Course Expo".
July 2011 – 1·2·1 IT is always recruiting IT Trainers
If you would like to apply for a position; please apply in writing with a copy of your current up to date CV to email@example.com
- Have up-to-date antivirus software on your PC, such as Norton AntiVirus.
- Always use an up-to-date backup system.
- Test and restore from your backup.
- Shop around for cheaper broadband.
- Use a power strip with surge protection for all PC equipment and switch off when not in use.
- Always download updates for antivirus and Ms Windows.
- Restore your operating system.
- Do not open attachments in e-mails unless you know the sender.
- Be aware of what files you are deleting before you delete them.
- Turn off monitors when not in use to prevent screen burn.
- Ensure correct security is set on broadband.