1·2·1 IT provide a variety of services to
Irish businesses, including IT training, consultancy and project management.
1·2·1 IT offer individual, tailored training
for each member of staff at various levels within an organisation and in particular to the owner managers and directors who want to keep up to speed with this dynamic area of business.
Our training programmes are designed around each person’s
knowledge and capabilities, skipping over the parts they
know well and concentrating on the parts people want to
learn more about. We answer all the ‘whys’ and
‘hows’ and rectify problems as they arise.
Benefits for your company:
- Quick response
- Professional and efficient service
- On budget, on time, every time
- Commitment to you
- No wasted time sitting through prepared classes and
to read soundbites from some of our customers . . .
IT departments, especially within SMEs, can find it very
difficult and time consuming to follow up on every employee’s
training needs. Outsourcing IT training could be the solution
for your company.
At 1·2·1 IT, we provide training based on
ECDL and more, submitting documentation and standard reports
for internal company use. As a first step, we examine the
situation to find out what needs to be done. We also provide
progress reports along the way.
Benefits for your staff:
- A boost to their productivity
- An increase in skills and confidence
- Getting up-to-date with technology
- An increased sense of job satisfaction (i.e. lower
staff turnover levels)
Consultancy & Project Management
The modern business world relies heavily on speed, efficiency
and how customers can be served best. By bringing in a third party, you can receive valuable advice, dynamic coaching and progressive support. Move forward effeciently and be at the top of your game. You can achieve
the following benefits:
- Keep up to date with changing technology
- Benefit cost and time saving measures
- Be focused on moving forward in your industry and becoming a leader
- Better data management & data integrity
- Remote access of centrally stored data from mobile
users at different office locations
- Creation of company intranet and e-mail solutions
- Intelligent use of social media for business purposes
By implementing some or all of the above technologies,
your business will have the IT competitive edge over your
Getting the IT competitive
edge in business!