You may find it hard to believe – but your computer
is set up differently to every other computer on the planet!
When you take private lessons with 1·2·1
IT, you learn how to use your own computer, laptop, ipad or smartphone. Any problems
or issues arising are resolved during training. Don’t
worry; you don’t need good typing skills to learn
how to use a computer.
With help and guidance from your personal IT Trainer, you
simply sit in front of your computer, laptop or ipad and start using it
straightaway, at a relaxed and enjoyable pace.
Some examples of what we do:
- We assist with the purchase and set-up of PCs, laptops, tablets, ipads, iphones and smartphones.
- We install broadband, printers, scanners and other
pieces of computer equipment.
- We show you how to keep in touch with family and friends
using e-mail and other programs such as skype and facetime.
- We show you how to book flights, concert tickets and
much more on the Internet.
- We show you how to use ‘Microsoft Word’
for typing letters, Excel for figures, Powerpoint for presentation, Access for databases.
- We show you how to use the Internet effectively for research.
- We show you how to use on-line banking and on-line shopping
and the internet.
to read soundbites from some of our customers…
And because we come to you, you don’t waste any time
travelling to and from classes.
And because we provide one-to-one training, you don’t
waste time covering irrelevant topics.
You only need to learn to do the things you want to do.
We teach in accordance with your speed of learning and we
do our very best to make learning as enjoyable as possible.
Benefits for you:
- More confidence with technology
- Learning at your own pace
- Covering the topics that you want to cover
- Plenty of time to have your questions answered
- No travelling to and from classes
- Quality of teaching
- Value for money
- Maximising the potential of your PC